Saturday, September 7, 2013

sup foolz? just kidding...I don't really talk like that.

Hello, everyone! I am new to this whole blogging thing...but I figured that since I always have so much to say (just ask my husband), I would share with all of the internetlandia. I would first like to say that everything you read on the internet is true...JUST KIDDING. However, if I put it on here, you can take it to the bank that it happened. That being said, if I tell you a story on here, you better believe it. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. Second of all, if you don't want to hear me go on and on about my evil, life-sucking...wait...I mean cute and adorable children or my ornery, arrogant husband...wait...yeah, that's about right...then you should probably find someone else to stalk via their blog. So here's the deal fools, since I'm new to this whole gig, I'm going to start the same way all the cheesy and lazy people do. I'm going to start with one of those blog challenges.

This is the one I'm doing. I also need to let you know that I'm busy. So if I miss a day here or there, sorry in advance. I'm usually running around like a chicken with my head cut off about 87% of the day. Last but not least, trolls are not welcome. Don't come into my space and go all "spelling nazi" or "grammar geek" on me. Even though I claim to be, I'm not perfect 365 days a year...that's too exhausting. Anyways! Challenge #1 will be in the next post! Welcome and enjoy!
-Wyoming Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment